Monday, May 25, 2009

Some Summer Sums

Finally, summer.

1. Eating sour worms at Library Park, killing my first mosquito of the year, hugging my best homies.

2. Seeing Star Trek with Charlie at the drive-in theater. The stars blew my mind. I think I need to live at the drive-in this summer, if only to look at the sky every night. The sunset was phenomenal as well. I love Colorado.

3. Bike riding across town and back (approx. 18 miles is my guess) in 90 degree weather with Molly, Ruth, and Anna. Stopped for ice cream at Dairy Queen, took a play break/dying-of-heatstroke break at "Blind Kid Park" (Spring Creek Park). So brutal, so fun.

4. Playing with Molly while she was visiting, making the fluffiest pancakes on earth. Infinity sleepovers, P&P, being smelly, playing Sim City 4 for hours on end.

5. Birthday dance party/pinata/most boring game of star wars monopoly ever. I am the worst at pinatas... There was also a glorious fire pit/marshmallow & hotdog roastie that occurred. I'm pretty sure there was a mountain lion in the vicinity, as I heard the tell-tale cough sounds they make, and Rocket was acting super weird.

6. Actually turning 19.

7. LOST season finale

8. so much more, but I'm tired of this post already. haha.

I leave you with this video.

Today it has been raining without cease. It is beautiful, green, smells good, and sounds good.



yours, sara

2 comments:

ashley moe said...

what more could you ask for than gummy worms, LOST, and a birthday party. how fuuun!

Unknown said...

In my travels I have found that people are rarely in need of dancing lessons, but are occasionally prime candidates for courage lessons.