Monday, January 26, 2009

Portland-City of Wonder

I've been thinking about moving places, and I have decided that I would love to live in Portland, OR. I have a bounty of reasons, and today I have yet one more.

Feast your eyes upon the glory of this beardly article!

http://www.portlandmonthlymag.com/issues/current-issue/articles/beards-0109/1/

"A beard is a friend who is always there to give you a hug."

I'm thinking of starting my own beardly blog. I shall keep the few of you who read my blog posted.

Love to my home dogs,

Sara

2 comments:

katelyn sue said...

Sara, that is absolutely wonderful.
This article made my otherwise crummy day enlightening.

Marissa Lundin said...

O M G.

So great! You and Portland were made for one another I think. And I am so glad beards are getting the respect they deserve!

Lately I have been considering going to stay with my aunt for the summer out West...perhaps we can visit one another if you come!!!