Monday, April 20, 2009

++WATCH OUT++



Dear Friends,

As of late, I have been working on a few exciting things.

1. Flash animation of a segment of "Fett's Vette". I am very excited for this, as it appears to be the first project I've done in media worth a darn.

2. Karen and I are working on a secret project that will most surely bring joy to many a lady and gent upon its final performance(s).

3. I am very excited for Earth Day tomorrow. Hopefully the weather will be kind and shine some warm bits upon our little brains. I really have been wanting to go on a bike ride, and I do hope that someone will go with me soon. If you know what I mean.

4. Drinking chocolate soy milk is wildly delightful!

5. This last week marked my first sunburn of the year, and oh! it is marvelous!

I hope you are all doing real well, swell, and nice.

Love,

Sara/Fowler

1 comment:

Marissa Lundin said...

Thanks for this, I would love to steal this album in the upcoming future!

Another thank you for always commenting on my blog, it makes me glad!