Thursday, February 12, 2009

20 days

20 days 'til my Pip comes lollopin' to see me!



Anybody want to help me give Ruth a nice tour of some Minneapolis stuff? I was thinking bikes, brains, buns, boys, bridges, and Lake Calhoun.
I don't really know my way around the city because I am horribly inept at such things and have only been around in the dark. SO, if anyone wants to meet a crazy lady and have a certainly happy time, let me know because we want to explore lots.

Love,
Sara

P.S. Hey Ruth, can you talk to mi mommz and pick up my raccoon hat because I had to leave it behind and also my bandana which you have and if you don't bring it I will make you sleep in the bathtub.

4 comments:

K. said...

i cant wait to meet this beautiful creature and have slumber parties every night and have chocolate chimis at 2 in da morning, dance parties and adventures!!!!!

Marissa Lundin said...

The sculpture garden is always a sight for sore eyes! Hopefully it will be warmer when she comes!

Yay for company!

Ruth said...

Nooo Pip I don't want to sleep in the bathtub I will bring those things I promise. How do I get in touch with your momma?

P.S. I feel so special to have a blog post entirely about me (and with such lovely pictures too?! What more could a lady ask for?).

StillLife said...

Anna has the racoon hat - saw it go out the door on her head Friday.